How to create calendar complications
ETA for Apple Watch can display travel time to meetings and appointments directly on your Apple Watch watch face.
To display calendar information on your watch face
- Long press on your Watch Face
- Press Edit
- Swipe to the Complications screen
- Tap the area you want to add a calendar complication. Up will popup the complication selector
- Scroll down to the ETA area where there could be multiple options. Choose 'Calendar Events'
- Press the Digital Crown to exit edit mode.
- You now have a Calendar Complication on your watch face
HOT TIP: You can add multiple ETA complications to your watch face. This means that one complication could display travel time to locations setup in your schedule and another could display calendar events. 😎